Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Before pictures and measurements

The first step is to see where I started.  I've posted my before pictures.  This first one is from a trip to New York City in July 2009.  This is only five months into my new job.  This is a good idea of what I looked like at my heaviest.
These next pictures are from September 2015.  These are my current before pictures.  As you can see I've made a lot of progress on my own since 2009.  But I have gained back quite a bit of weight from my recent lowest weight.  I'm hoping my after pictures will be another dramatic shift.


My current starting measurements are as follows:
Neck:   14"
Chest:   38" or 39" depending on where I measure
Biceps: both 12 1/4"
Waist:  32 1/2"
Hips:    40 3/4"
Butt:    44"
Thighs: both 26"
Calf:    both 15"



No comments:

Post a Comment